JOIN US IN PORTLAND, CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!
APA, AIA, and ASLA Continuing Education Credits will be available for many of our sessions. More information will be available soon.
Early Bird Rates (through March 17, 2023):
- Member/Non-Profit/Academic/University/Education/Govt. Rate: $565
- Non-Member/Professional: $665
- One day only: $415
Regular Rates (after March 17, 2023):
- Member/Non-Profit/Academic/University/Education/Govt. Rate: $665
- Non-Member/Professional: $765
- One day only: $515
- Workshop: $135
- Speaker (Full conference): $415
- Speaker (One day): $315
- UO Faculty & Staff: $315
- Program Committee/UO Urbanism Next Partners: $260
- Elected/Appointed Officials: $260
- Financial hardship: $260
- Student (Full-time): $210
For UO Faculty & Staff, individuals experiencing financial hardship, and Elected/Appointed Officials, please email email@example.com in order to access a discount code.
Day-of Registration: $875
- Pay online with a credit card. (NOTE: If your registration fee needs to be paid with a credit card by another person in your organization, select the PO option and enter CC as the PO number. You will be sent an email with a secure online payment link — this email can be forwarded to the appropriate person to process payment with a credit card.)
- Pay online with a Purchase order (PO) option. Use the PO option if you need to be invoiced or need to pay by check.
Cancelation & Refund Policy
Registration cancellations must be received in writing to UrbNextReg@uoregon.edu or faxed to (541) 346-3545 by April 11, 2023. Cancellations are subject to a $25 administrative fee. Cancellations received after April 11, 2023 are not available for a refund. If you are unable to attend, you may send someone as a replacement at no additional charge. Note that all attendees will get access to all conference recordings after the event. (Not all sessions will be recorded).
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!
Questions about registration?
800.280.6218 (M-F, 8-5 PT)
Urbanism Next Conference 2023 Registration
1277 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1277