Work with us!
Urbanism Next regularly works with communities to understand the impacts of emerging technologies on land use, urban design, building design, transportation, and real estate and the implications of these impacts on equity, health and safety, the economy, and the environment. We help communities develop a policy framework and strategies to use these technologies to achieve community goals. Urbanism Next can work with your organization or community to help you understand how to think about these changes, mitigate the risks, and take advantage of the opportunities.
Below are only a few examples of how we can help you apply the lessons of research to improving communities. Contact us with inquires on how we can we partner with you.
CITY OR COUNTY GOVERNMENTS
- Assess plans, policies, and pilot projects in the context of global promising practices for emerging technologies
- Conduct primary research in partnership with private and public partner organizations
- Work with our broad network to bring together interdisciplinary experts from the public, private, and academic sectors to inform your project
- Plan and moderate virtual and in-person charrettes, workshops, and forums about planning, policy, and design responses to emerging technologies
Education and Outreach
- Distill and interpret emerging technology trends and potential impacts for your community
- Create white papers and presentations for your organization or community
- Advise staff and decision makers on planning, design, community engagement and pilot projects to address impacts of new mobility, e-commerce, and urban delivery
Contact us about how we can partner with you.